Sunday, July 15, 2012

6857 LEGO Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape (Batman) Review



I was very excited to hear that LEGO was releasing more Batman LEGO sets. Each of the sets are either good builds or include great minifigures but LEGO Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape 6857 might be the best buy of them. The set includes five minifigures (Batman, Robin, The Joker, The Riddler and Harley Quinn). The set is sold exclusively through LEGO or Toys'R'us. I recommend LEGO because their price is $40. For $40 you get five minifigures and the piece count for the set is 380. I like collecting both LEGO minifigures and I like building so I was curious what pieces were included in the set. For others that might be interested I have grouped the pieces of the set by color (although I have also created a misc pile for odd pieces and minifigure pieces).  I forgot to take a photo of the stickers that are included with the set. Forgive me if I missed any other items that might have been included. I liked that it includes brown arches, wall panels (red) and an extra Riddler face and hat.











No comments:

Post a Comment