Sunday, September 1, 2013

K'nex Super Mario Series 2 Mystery Figure Bags



Super Mario Series 2 figures are now in stores! My son has been wanting a Wario awhile now and until now he was only available in Wario's Penguin Jump Building Set. I'm very glad that he was released in a mystery figure bag.

  

The last wave of Mario figures released as blind figure bags contained mostly repeats of previously released figures. I am very pleased with the selection of figures in this wave. Only 2 are repeats. They are Mario and Princess Peach (not pictured). 


 Princess Peach and Daisy are nice figures but my son and I were most interested in the villains. Wario looks good. They did a much better job designing him than they did with Bowser (previous wave). The Koopa Paratroopa is a very nice addition but my favorites are Shy Guy, Boo and Dry Bones.


Wave assortment:
Mario (red and blue suit)
Princess Peach
Princess Daisy
Wario
Boo 
Shy Guy
Dry Bones
Koopa Paratroopa

I would love to see a Kamek, Toadette and Bowser Jr. My son wants a Waluigi.
Which character would you like to see next?
Leave comments below.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete