Saturday, May 3, 2014

LEGO May the 4th be with You! May 4th, 2014 offers

May 4th Darth Revan



The May the 4th be with You celebration has begun!

According to LEGOshop@home $75 of your purchase must be Star Wars related items to qualify for the Revan minifigure


Darth Revan exclusive minifigure

Lego Darth Revan exclusive
Most discounts were only discounted 10% and 20% (select Star Wars products). 
Three sets were offered at 50% discount. They are/were:

May 4th discounts
 9496 Desert Skiff 50% discount (regular price $24.99 discounted to $12.48)


May 4th discounts
9515 The Malevolence 50% discount (regular price $119.99 discounted to $59.98)


May 4th discounts
9525 Pre Vizsla's Mandalorian Fighter 50% discount (regular price $49.99 discounted to $24.98)

The exclusive minifigure offer and discounts went live at midnight May 3rd. In less than 20 minutes 9496 Desert Skiff was sold out. I believe at this point the Malevolence and Pre Vizsla's Mandalorian Fighter is sold out as well. I was sluggish placing my order missed out on all three of this sets.

I did order 70703 Star Slicer (shown below). It has been listed under "sales and deals" for quite some time now. Regular price is $39.99. Discounted price is $19.98. I of course also ordered a few other items (not discounted) so that I would have the required $75 (or greater) subtotal needed to qualify for the exclusive Darth Revan figure. Several places state that it is $75 of Star Wars products while other places exclude Star Wars. I'm not sure if any order of $75 or more qualifies for the Darth Revan or if it has to be Star Wars products. When placing my order it looked as though I qualified for the Revan minifigure. After placing my order though Revan did not show up in the summary. Revan didn't show up in my "thank you for your order" email from LEGO shop@home.

UPDATE: My purchase did not qualify me for the Darth Revan minifigure. According to LEGOshop@home $75 of your purchase must be Star Wars related items to qualify for the Revan minifigure

LEGO Galaxy Squad Star Slicer


What are your thoughts? If you notice mistakes within my post please notify me. Thanks for reading my post.
Photo sources: LEGO shop@home (all photo's in this post)

No comments:

Post a Comment