Sunday, June 1, 2014

LEGO series 12 collectible minifigures Blind Bags


Athos, (a member of toysnbricks), has discovered an image of what may be some of the next series of LEGO collectible minifigures. We think it is series 12 but things did get a little confusing with the LEGO Movie blind bags and the LEGO Simpsons blind bags. Athos provided the link to the photo above from hothbricks.

The image does match the names of the list of figures that many believe are to be the next wave of LEGO blind bags.

I hope this photo and list are accurate and that these are the figures being released. 

Several sites have released the following names for the next wave:
Space Miner
Wizard
Dino Tracker
Battle Goddess
Swashbuckler
Video Game Guy
Piggy Guy
Hun Warrior
Fairy Tale Princess
Pizza Delivery Man
Jester
Spooky Girl
Prospector
Genie Girl
Rock Star
Lifeguard

Both the Video Game Guy and the Dino Tracker have sleeves printed on the arms as LEGO did with the Simpson's minifigures!

Space Miner's helmet looks like it may be slightly different than those released in the past. I love the new mold for the Wizard's hat and I love the printing of stars all over him. Dino Tracker looks fun. I can use another hairpiece like hers. Battle Goddess!!! Wow! I love her helmet with hair, her shield (the printing looks great), torso, and legs with sandals (line between toes). I definitely hope they have large numbers of her in each case because I think many will be buying multiples of her. The Swashbuckler is a fun figure with his shirt unbuttoned. Is this the first time that they have released a hat like his in this color? The Musketeer had a black one. My son loves the picture of the Video Game Guy. He really liked the tile with game controller/pad printing and his torso with "player 1" tee shirt. Is the "player 1" printing a reference to the book?

I have collected every figure in a costume released so far (Gorilla suit, Bee girl...) so I can't wait to see Piggy Guy. I can't wait to see the Hun Warrior's helmet or hat. The previously released Genie is one of my favorites so I can't wait to see the Genie Girl. I wonder what color she will be? Pink or the same as the Genie? Will she have a turban or a hairpiece? Maybe the same hairpiece as the previously released fortune teller? I can't wait to see what the Spooky Girl is.

I'll definitely need to save some money for this series. I'll want at least two of several of them.

What are your thoughts of this next wave? Do you have more information about them?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment